Corporate Office

3741 Morgantown Industrial Park
Morgantown, WV 26501
Phone: (304) 292-3700
FAX: (304) 292-0873

Mr. Craig Hartzell - Technical Capabilities
info@azimuthinc.com

Ms. Tina Belt - Contractual
tina@azimuthinc.com

Mr. Aaron Nething - Security
anething@azimuthinc.com



Azimuth Corp Office
The Morgantown Ordnance Works was constructed for the Department of War between December, 1940 and the late fall of 1941. Beginning in December, 1941, this facility was the largest manufacturer of bulk explosives in the world. It was disclosed that the facility produced ammonia and deuterium oxide (also known as "heavy water"), which was needed for manufacturing atomic bombs. Production continued throughout the war until the closure of the works on August 20, 1945. Soon after in 1946, the Sharon Steel Company briefly leased and operated the plant's seventy coke ovens while the Heyden Chemical Corporation occupied the remainder of the property. In May of 1950, the site was closed down. In 1962, the Morgantown Community Association and local industrialist J. W. Ruby acquired the Morgantown Ordnance Works from the Government with the intention of turning it into an industrial park. Today the site is home to a diverse range of industries and services.


System Integration & Heavy Manufacturing Facility

136 Tower Lane
Morgantown, WV 26501
Phone: (304) 296-0811
FAX: (304) 296-0059
Azimuth Manufacturing Facility



System Integration & Light Manufacturing Facility

49 Spencer Drive
White Hall, WV 26554
Phone: (304) 363-0417
FAX: (304) 363-0419

Azimuth Light Manufacturing Facility
GSN-133593-W